HP Tango X with Charcoal Linen Cover Driver
HP Tango X with Charcoal Linen Cover
HP Tango X smart printer with Charcoal Linen Cover designed to sync to all mobile printer devices The HP Tango X can be linked to any smartphone or tablet so you can control your mobile printer with a single tap and swipe. This smart home printer features a gray device wrap that doubles as an output placer and folds up when finished printing to save space and. The HP Tango X with Charcoal Linen Cover produces true-to-life, borderless, high-quality documents with this smart home printer, capable of hands-free printing using only voice. For productivity on the go, use the HP Smart app to access your phone’s printer from your phone, scan documents with your phone’s camera, and check ink and paper levels. HP Tango X with Charcoal Linen Cover has HP instant ink ready with linen cover and also scans and copies up to 11 ppm in black, up to 8 ppm and can produce resolutions up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
Download and install HP Tango X with Charcoal Linen Cover driver
The driver for HP Tango X with Charcoal Linen Cover series is available to download in the download section on this article. Choose the right link to download the driver based on what you need whether for Mac or Windows. Follow the step-by-step of the installation process to make sure that the driver is successfully installed.
How to download HP Tango X with Charcoal Linen Cover drivers or software for windows and mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for HP Tango X with Charcoal Linen Cover :
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click open folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- Make sure the printer is connected to the PC, after successfully downloading, the next thing to ensure is that the printer is connected to the PC/Laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.