HP ScanJet Pro 4500 fn1 Network Scanner Driver
HP ScanJet Pro 4500 fn1 Network Scanner
The HP ScanJet Pro 4500 fn1 Network Scanner can send images to a computer, and capable of handling up to 4,000 pages daily, the device can easily turn paper-based workflows into fully digital operations. Create sharp, detailed images with optical resolution of 1200 dpi on flatbed or 600 dpi with ADF. This setting allows users to quickly handle multiple pages via ADF up to 30 ppm, or 60 ipm with duplex and multi-feed detection, as well as odd or large shaped documents with legal size flatbeds. In addition, the 50-sheet ADF offers a long document mode that can handle banners up to 8.5 x 122″ in size. The HP ScanJet Pro 4500 fn1 Network Scanner features a 2.8″ color touchscreen on the front panel. In addition, with built-in Ethernet and Wi-Fi connectivity, users will be able to quickly set up scanners on a home network or connect directly from a mobile device. For a more direct connection, USB 3.0 offers excellent speed.
Download and install HP ScanJet Pro 4500 fn1 Network Scanner driver
The driver for HP ScanJet Pro 4500 fn1 Network Scanner series is available to download in the download section on this article. Choose the right link to download the driver based on what you need whether for Mac or Windows. Follow the step-by-step of the installation process to make sure that the driver is successfully installed.
How to download HP ScanJet Pro 4500 fn1 Network Scanner drivers or software for windows and mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for HP ScanJet Pro 4500 fn1 Network Scanner :
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click open folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- Make sure the printer is connected to the PC, after successfully downloading, the next thing to ensure is that the printer is connected to the PC/Laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.