HP ScanJet Pro 3500 f1 Flatbed Scanner Driver
HP ScanJet Pro 3500 f1 Flatbed Scanner
The HP ScanJet Pro 3500 f1 Flatbed Scanner is very simple and reliable for scanning documents using an 8.5 x 11.7″ flatbed or a versatile and fast automatic document feeder. Flatbed offers an improved optical resolution of 1200 dpi while the ADF unit maintains 600 sharp dpi for sharp and clear documents. In addition, the ADF can work at speeds of up to 25 ppm, or 50 ipm in duplex mode, and handles long documents up to 8.5 x 122″ in size. The 50-sheet ADF is great for batch work and has the option to confuse as well as HP EveryPage technology with ultrasonic sensors to detect multi-feeds. Scanner status and settings. The HP ScanJet Pro 3500 f1 Flatbed Scanner is easily checked on a 2-line LCD display and the 3,000-page daily duty cycle ensures minimal downtime. In addition, it has a fast and simple USB 3.0 connection.
Download and install HP ScanJet Pro 3500 f1 Flatbed Scanner driver
The driver for HP ScanJet Pro 3500 f1 Flatbed Scanner series is available to download in the download section on this article. Choose the right link to download the driver based on what you need whether for Mac or Windows. Follow the step-by-step of the installation process to make sure that the driver is successfully installed.
How to download HP ScanJet Pro 3500 f1 Flatbed Scanner drivers or software for windows and mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for HP ScanJet Pro 3500 f1 Flatbed Scanner :
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click open folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- Make sure the printer is connected to the PC, after successfully downloading, the next thing to ensure is that the printer is connected to the PC/Laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.