HP ScanJet Pro 2000 s2 Sheet-feed Scanner Driver
HP ScanJet Pro 2000 s2 Sheet-feed Scanner
HP ScanJet Pro N4000 snw1 Sheet-feed Scanner with a simple 2.8″ color touch screen defines scan profiles for common document types, and scans to multiple destinations with HP Scan software. Capture and organize documents, business cards, and other file types with feature-rich provides clear, legible scans up to resolutions up to 1200 dpi.This scanner is fast, affordable, and designed to handle everything from simple color jobs to complex workflows.Digitize larger projects quickly and reliably with scan speeds of up to 40 ppm/80 ipm and 50 pages ADF Recommended for 4,000 pages per day Wi-Fi Direct connectivity allows scanning from wireless mobile devices without the need for a connection to a network or the internet Capture every page with an easy, even mix-media stack with HP EveryPage and ultrasonic sensor.
Download and install HP ScanJet Pro 2000 s2 Sheet-feed Scanner driver
The driver for HP ScanJet Pro 2000 s2 Sheet-feed Scanner series is available to download in the download section on this article. Choose the right link to download the driver based on what you need whether for Mac or Windows. Follow the step-by-step of the installation process to make sure that the driver is successfully installed.
How to download HP ScanJet Pro 2000 s2 Sheet-feed Scanner drivers or software for windows and mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for HP ScanJet Pro 2000 s2 Sheet-feed Scanner :
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click open folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- Make sure the printer is connected to the PC, after successfully downloading, the next thing to ensure is that the printer is connected to the PC/Laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.