HP PageWide Pro 577dw Multifunction Printer Driver
HP PageWide Pro 577dw Multifunction Printer
The HP PageWide Pro 577dw Multifunction Printer delivers incredible speed, efficiency, and advanced wireless connectivity all in one because of its ability to meet your printing, scanning, copying, and faxing needs with a single unit. Offer sharp, detailed printing with HP’s PageWide Technology, which saves ink while delivering sharp images for resolutions up to 2400 x 1200 dpi. This printer is also fast with print and copy speeds of up to 70 ppm. Scans produce sharp images too with an optical resolution of 1200 dpi. In addition, thanks to the inclusion of Wi-Fi and NFC, users will be able to connect directly to a computer using Wi-Fi Direct or the powerful nfc technology for printing. The Hp PageWide Pro 577dw Multifunction Printer features a 4.3″ color touchscreen that allows intuitive operation and control over settings. The front USB port extends ease of use by enabling direct printing from or scanning to a portable flash drive. Media is handled in a variety of ways, including input trays. 500 sheets, 50-sheet multipurpose tray, or 50-sheet ADF, and supports media from 3 x 5″ to 8.5 x 14″. The printer is designed for large jobs with a monthly duty cycle of 80,000 pages.
Download and install HP PageWide Pro 577dw Multifunction Printer driver
The driver for HP PageWide Pro 577dw Multifunction Printer series is available to download in the download section on this article. Choose the right link to download the driver based on what you need whether for Mac or Windows. Follow the step-by-step of the installation process to make sure that the driver is successfully installed.
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for HP PageWide Pro 577dw Multifunction Printer :
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click open folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- Make sure the printer is connected to the PC, after successfully downloading, the next thing to ensure is that the printer is connected to the PC/Laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.