HP PageWide Pro 552dw Printer Driver
HP PageWide Pro 552dw Printer
Print with speed and quality while saving ink and energy with the HP wireless-capable PageWide Pro 552dw Inkjet Printer. PageWide technology is designed to use fewer resources and deliver speeds of up to 70 ppm or 50 ppm, working in black and white or color. This printer also offers sharp prints with a maximum optimal resolution of up to a resolution of 2400 x 1200 dpi and starts quickly too with a first print time of as fast as 6 seconds. For maximum flexibility, it accepts a variety of media sizes and types from 3 x 5″ to 8.5 x 14″. To intuitively adjust check settings and status, the printer is equipped with a 4.3″ color touch screen. For direct printing, it has a front USB port for storage devices and can be connected to a network via Ethernet, Wi-Fi, or NFC for device printing. mobile wireless media is handled easily by the standard 500-sheet input tray and the 50-sheet multipurpose tray.This printer is built to withstand a monthly duty cycle of 80,000 pages and for simple directional connection to a computer and has USB 2.0 connectivity.
Download and install HP PageWide Pro 552dw Printer driver
The driver for HP PageWide Pro 552dw Printer series is available to download in the download section on this article. Choose the right link to download the driver based on what you need whether for Mac or Windows. Follow the step-by-step of the installation process to make sure that the driver is successfully installed.
How to download HP PageWide Pro 552dw Printer drivers or software for windows and mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for HP PageWide Pro 552dw Printer :
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click open folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- Make sure the printer is connected to the PC, after successfully downloading, the next thing to ensure is that the printer is connected to the PC/Laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.