HP PageWide Pro 477dw Multifunction Printer Driver
HP PageWide Pro 477dw Multifunction
The HP PageWide Pro 477dw is a secure and affordable choice for even the busiest workgroups. High speed and super high speed boost productivity, making short work of even the longest documents while delivering professional-quality prints. Except for the fast speed. Thanks to the high-yield cartridge, it can print up to 10,000 pages before the cartridge needs to be replaced. World-class security and fleet management services keep you safe while ensuring sensitive data never falls into the wrong hands. Each job requires a unique PIN when printed to ensure only the person responsible for the job receives it. How to control costs with HP Color Access Control, which allows color usage to be monitored and limited via a web server. HP PageWide Pro 477dw Multifunction Printer Print, scan, copy and fax with automatic two-sided printing at a resolution of up to 600 x 600 dpi, and takes just 6 seconds to print the first page.
Download and install HP PageWide Pro 477dw Multifunction driver
The driver for HP PageWide Pro 477dw Multifunction series is available to download in the download section on this article. Choose the right link to download the driver based on what you need whether for Mac or Windows. Follow the step-by-step of the installation process to make sure that the driver is successfully installed.
How to download HP PageWide Pro 477dw Multifunction drivers or software for windows and mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for HP PageWide Pro 477dw Multifunction :
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click open folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- Make sure the printer is connected to the PC, after successfully downloading, the next thing to ensure is that the printer is connected to the PC/Laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.