HP PageWide Pro 477dn Multifunction Printer Driver
HP PageWide Pro 477dn Multifunction Printer
This printer is able to provide incredible speed and efficiency are the main features of the HP PageWide Pro 477dn all-in-one inkjet printer which is a great addition any time to meet your printing, scanning, copying and faxing needs. Offers sharp, detailed printing with HP’s PageWide Technology, which saves ink while producing sharp images at a resolution of 2400 x 1200 dpi. The HP PageWide Pro 477dn Multifunction Printer is also fast with print and copy speeds of up to 55 ppm or 40 ppm in professional mode. Scans produce sharp images too with an optical resolution of 1200 dpi. So users will find the convenience of automatic duplexing in all modes, saving printing time and costs. Additionally, the 4.3″ color touchscreen allows intuitive operation and control over settings. The front USB port extends ease of use by enabling direct printing from or scanning to a portable flash drive. The USB port can handle media handled in a variety of ways, including input trays. 500 sheets, 50-sheet multipurpose tray, or 50-sheet ADF, and supports media from 3 x 5″ to 8.5 x 14″. This printer is designed for large jobs with a monthly duty cycle of 50,000.
Download and install HP PageWide Pro 477dn Multifunction Printer driver
The driver for HP PageWide Pro 477dn Multifunction Printer series is available to download in the download section on this article. Choose the right link to download the driver based on what you need whether for Mac or Windows. Follow the step-by-step of the installation process to make sure that the driver is successfully installed.
How to download HP PageWide Pro 477dn Multifunction Printer drivers or software for windows and mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for HP PageWide Pro 477dn Multifunction Printer :
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click open folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- Make sure the printer is connected to the PC, after successfully downloading, the next thing to ensure is that the printer is connected to the PC/Laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.