HP PageWide Pro 452dw Printer Driver
HP PageWide Pro 452dw Printer
The HP PageWide Pro 452dw printer can produce prints with speed and quality while saving ink and energy with built-in technology. PageWide technology is designed to use fewer resources than comparable models and deliver speeds of up to 55 ppm in general mode or 40 ppm in professional mode. This printer also offers sharp print results with a maximum optimal resolution of 2400 x 1200 dpi and starts quickly too with a first print time of as fast as 6.5 seconds. For maximum flexibility, this printer accepts a variety of media sizes and types from 3 x 5″ to 8.5 x 14″. The HP PageWide Pro 452dw printer is equipped with a monochrome graphic display. For direct printing, the printer has a front USB port for storage devices and can be connected to a network via Ethernet or Wi-Fi for wireless mobile device printing features. Media is handled easily with the standard 500-sheet input tray and the versatile 50-sheet tray, survives a 50,000-page monthly duty cycle, and for simple direct connection to a computer, the printer has USB 2.0 connectivity. Mobile device support for HP ePrint , HP Mobile Apps, Google Cloud Print v2, Apple AirPrint, Mopria, Android Add-ons, Mobile, and Chromebooks.
Download and install HP PageWide Pro 452dw Printer driver
The driver for HP PageWide Pro 452dw Printer series is available to download in the download section on this article. Choose the right link to download the driver based on what you need whether for Mac or Windows. Follow the step-by-step of the installation process to make sure that the driver is successfully installed.
How to download HP PageWide Pro 452dw Printer drivers or software for windows and mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for HP PageWide Pro 452dw Printer :
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click open folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- Make sure the printer is connected to the PC, after successfully downloading, the next thing to ensure is that the printer is connected to the PC/Laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.