HP PageWide Enterprise Color Flow MFP 586z Driver
HP PageWide Enterprise Color Flow MFP 586z
The HP PageWide Enterprise Color Flow MFP 586z offers two-sided printing, scanning, faxing, and copying functions. This printer can produce high-quality images at speeds up to 50 ppm, featuring an optimized maximum resolution of up to 2400 x 1200 dpi for color and 1200 x 1200 dpi for black and white prints. A large 500-sheet input tray is available to handle paper sizes from 4 x 8.3″ to 8.5 x 11.7″, while the versatile 50-sheet tray accepts media as small as 3 x 5″ to 8.5 x 14″. With a flatbed and 100-sheet ADF offering a maximum optical resolution of 600 dpi. The flatbed is ideal for copying bound materials such as books and magazines, while the ADF is more efficient for loose pages and can perform a single duplex scan at speeds up to 74 ipm. One of them can also be used for copying, which can be done as fast as 50 cpm in black or color and features adjustable reduction and zoom settings. The HP PageWide Enterprise Color Flow MFP 586z can connect to a computer via USB 2.0 and Ethernet for standard wired operation, or use its built-in Wi-Fi functionality for wireless printing directly from a phone via Mopria, Apple AirPrint, HP ePrint, or Google CloudPrint 2.0. Faxes are made at speeds of up to 3 seconds per page and feature automatic redialing and up to 1000 speed dial numbers. The HP PageWide Enterprise Color Flow MFP 586z features an 8″ touchscreen that is used for onboard controls and provides access to options such as saving files to a USB flash drive or network folder. Built to last, the printer has a maximum monthly duty cycle of 80,000 pages, at a high volume. recommended from 2000 to 7500 pages.
Download and install HP PageWide Enterprise Color Flow MFP 586z driver
The driver for HP PageWide Enterprise Color Flow MFP 586z series is available to download in the download section on this article. Choose the right link to download the driver based on what you need whether for Mac or Windows. Follow the step-by-step of the installation process to make sure that the driver is successfully installed.
How to download HP PageWide Enterprise Color Flow MFP 586z drivers or software for windows and mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for HP PageWide Enterprise Color Flow MFP 586z :
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click open folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- Make sure the printer is connected to the PC, after successfully downloading, the next thing to ensure is that the printer is connected to the PC/Laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.