HP Neverstop Laser 1001nw Driver
HP Neverstop Laser 1001nw
The HP Neverstop Laser 1001nw A4 mono laser printer is capable of delivering fast, reliable printers that will meet everyday needs. The printer fires prints at speeds of up to 20 pages per minute, with a first page out time of 8.5 seconds. The HP Neverstop Laser 1001nw A4 Mono Laser Printer is a mobile printer that allows you to perform tasks from a smartphone or tablet, use specialized applications such as Google Cloud Print and HP Smart App and can also use WiFi Direct. The printer’s paper capacity is 150 sheets, capable of holding up to 330 sheets which can be expanded up to 830. Maximum monthly duty cycle is up to 20,000 pages, with a recommended monthly print volume of 2,500 prints. The HP Neverstop Laser 1001nw features manual two-sided printing, so it can print up to a resolution of 600 x 600dpi. This printer can be connected directly from USB, Network, Wireless and Wi-Fi directly, which can print as fast as 8.5 seconds on the first page.
Download and install HP Neverstop Laser 1001nw driver
The driver for HP Neverstop Laser 1001nw series is available to download in the download section on this article. Choose the right link to download the driver based on what you need whether for Mac or Windows. Follow the step-by-step of the installation process to make sure that the driver is successfully installed.
How to download HP Neverstop Laser 1001nw drivers or software for windows and mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for HP Neverstop Laser 1001nw :
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click open folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- Make sure the printer is connected to the PC, after successfully downloading, the next thing to ensure is that the printer is connected to the PC/Laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.