HP LaserJet Pro MFP M148fdw Driver
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M148fdw
The HP LaserJet Pro MFP M148fdw is a multifunction printer with printing, copying, scanning, and faxing functions. With support for wireless connectivity, this mono printer is very easy to set up and use, and automatic duplex printing allows for a more economical and environmentally friendly printing experience. Capable of doing more than just printing, this printer is capable of meeting all your faxing, photocopying, and scanning needs. This printer is flexible and works with both Windows and Mac operating systems, making it perfect for offices with multiple devices. The HP LaserJet Pro MFP M148fdw can use WiFi to connect the printer to an entire network or connect a specific laptop using a USB port. The automatic duplex feature supports automatic 2-sided printing to save paper, while resolutions up to 1200 x 1200 dpi produce clear text and images. This HP LaserJet Pro multifunction printer features an Ethernet port for hassle-free networking, and password protection on the web server helps protect confidential information.
Download and install HP LaserJet Pro MFP M148fdw driver
The driver for HP LaserJet Pro MFP M148fdw series is available to download in the download section on this article. Choose the right link to download the driver based on what you need whether for Mac or Windows. Follow the step-by-step of the installation process to make sure that the driver is successfully installed.
How to download HP LaserJet Pro MFP M148fdw drivers or software for windows and mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for HP LaserJet Pro MFP M148fdw :
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click open folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- Make sure the printer is connected to the PC, after successfully downloading, the next thing to ensure is that the printer is connected to the PC/Laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.