HP LaserJet MFP M234dw Driver
HP LaserJet MFP M234dw
The HP LaserJet MFP M234dw printer is a multifunction printer that prioritizes efficiency. This printer can be used to perform various functions such as printing, scanning, and photocopying faster on paper sizes up to A3 size. The resulting color quality is also very good and clear. There’s also a touchscreen control panel that makes it easy to access files in folders or share files with coworkers in the office. This includes sharing files with coworkers via an intranet connection or a wireless connection. The convenience offered by this printer is coupled with power efficiency that can save electricity costs in the office. With HP Auto-On/Auto-Off technology, this printer can turn off the printer automatically when not in use. The HP LaserJet MFP M234dw has a “Flatbed” printer scanner type with scanned file formats for PDF, JPEG, PNG. So it can produce resolutions up to 1200 x 1200dpi. In addition, it can also provide black (normal) copy speeds of up to 31 cpm and can produce resolutions of up to 300 x 300dpi, with a maximum copy of up to 99 copies.
Download and install HP LaserJet MFP M234dw driver
The driver for HP LaserJet MFP M234dw series is available to download in the download section on this article. Choose the right link to download the driver based on what you need whether for Mac or Windows. Follow the step-by-step of the installation process to make sure that the driver is successfully installed.
How to download HP LaserJet MFP M234dw drivers or software for windows and mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for HP LaserJet MFP M234dw :
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click open folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- Make sure the printer is connected to the PC, after successfully downloading, the next thing to ensure is that the printer is connected to the PC/Laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.