HP LaserJet Enterprise MFP M636fh Driver
HP LaserJet Enterprise MFP M636fh
The HP LaserJet Enterprise MFP M636fh is a powerful multifunction printer designed for high-capacity commercial use. Speed is very important with this advanced machine. Capable of producing up to 71 pages per minute, it’s ideal for printing longer documents with minimal fuss or wait time. In addition, users can enjoy print resolutions of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi, resulting in sharp graphics and black and white text. The printer uses laser technology to deliver market-leading results, while the scanner is capable of creating digital files at up to 600 x 600 dpi. The HP LaserJet Enterprise MFP M636fh is designed to fit almost any office technology environment. It is compatible with Windows and Mac systems, prints seamlessly from most computers and easily connects via USB or network interface connections. This printer can perform four functions: printing, scanning, copying and faxing, which offers flexibility. The HP LaserJet Enterprise MFP M636fh can print on a wide range of media up to A4 size and is equipped with a versatile 550-sheet paper tray and a 100-sheet paper tray. The printer is also equipped with a convenient touchscreen interface that allows users to change settings or functions simply by pressing a button.
Download and install HP LaserJet Enterprise MFP M636fh driver
The driver for HP LaserJet Enterprise MFP M636fh series is available to download in the download section on this article. Choose the right link to download the driver based on what you need whether for Mac or Windows. Follow the step-by-step of the installation process to make sure that the driver is successfully installed.
How to download HP LaserJet Enterprise MFP M636fh drivers or software for windows and mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for HP LaserJet Enterprise MFP M636fh :
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click open folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- Make sure the printer is connected to the PC, after successfully downloading, the next thing to ensure is that the printer is connected to the PC/Laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.