HP LaserJet Enterprise MFP M631z Driver
HP LaserJet Enterprise MFP M631z
The Monochrome MFP M631z MFP Laser Printer is all in one with HP Laser technology bringing things with outstanding security, outstanding print features, and multi-functional capabilities including scanning, copying, and faxing that will make this machine the only one needed for important office needs. This HP LaserJet Enterprise MFP M631z can produce detailed documents up to 1200 x 1200 dpi and can even reach speeds of up to 55 ppm for maximum productivity. It also works with a variety of media up to 8.5 x 14″ and can perform automatic duplexes for 2-sided printing. For scanning, the HP LaserJet Enterprise MFP M631z uses a CCD sensor with a flatbed of 8.66 x 14.38″ or ADF 150 sheets capable of handling up to 8.5 x 34″ media in size. Scanning also benefits from an optical resolution of 600 dpi. For general media handling users have access to a versatile tray of 100 sheets and four 550-sheet input trays. Also, there is a 500 sheet stapler/stacker to organize the document. For operation, there is a large 8″ CGD touchscreen and an easily accessible USB port for direct printing. It has a variety of connectivity options, including USB 2.0 and Ethernet for wired and Wi-Fi settings and Bluetooth Low Energy for wireless configuration.
Download and install HP LaserJet Enterprise MFP M631z driver
The driver for HP LaserJet Enterprise MFP M631z series is available to download in the download section on this article. Choose the right link to download the driver based on what you need whether for Mac or Windows. Follow the step-by-step of the installation process to make sure that the driver is successfully installed.
How to download HP LaserJet Enterprise MFP M631z drivers or software for windows and mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for HP LaserJet Enterprise MFP M631z :
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click open folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- Make sure the printer is connected to the PC, after successfully downloading, the next thing to ensure is that the printer is connected to the PC/Laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.