HP LaserJet Enterprise MFP M528f Driver
HP LaserJet Enterprise MFP M528f
The HP LaserJet Enterprise MFP M528f offers fast performance with minimal maintenance, this printer has an impressive print speed of 45 ppm for fast results and a high print resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi for sharp text. The printer is equipped with a multipurpose 100-sheet tray and a 550-sheet input tray for handling media up to 8.5 x 14″, and a 250-sheet output bin. For scanning bold and bound documents, the printer has an 8.5 x 14″ flatbed scanner. , and to scan loose pages, an ADF 100 sheet is placed on top of the unit. The black and white scan speed is a fast 43 ipm, while the color scan speed is an impressive 38 ipm. The HP LaserJet Enterprise MFP M528f can copy up to 9999 copies that can be made at a time and has additional copy features including two-sided copying and resizing from 25 to 400%. This multifunction printer can also fax documents and has a modem speed of 33.6 kb/s and up to 500 pages of memory. User operation is made easy with the 8″ color touch screen, and the USB 2.0 and Ethernet ports offer easy and efficient connection and network options.
Download and install HP LaserJet Enterprise MFP M528f driver
The driver for HP LaserJet Enterprise MFP M528f series is available to download in the download section on this article. Choose the right link to download the driver based on what you need whether for Mac or Windows. Follow the step-by-step of the installation process to make sure that the driver is successfully installed.
How to download HP LaserJet Enterprise MFP M528f drivers or software for windows and mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for HP LaserJet Enterprise MFP M528f :
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click open folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- Make sure the printer is connected to the PC, after successfully downloading, the next thing to ensure is that the printer is connected to the PC/Laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.