HP LaserJet Enterprise Flow MFP M528z Driver
HP LaserJet Enterprise Flow MFP M528z
With HP LaserJet Enterprise Flow MFP M528z Monochrome Printer from HP. Offering fast performance with minimal maintenance for printing, scanning, copying, and faxing, the printer has an impressive print speed of 45 ppm for fast output and a high print resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi for sharp text. The unit is equipped with a versatile 100-sheet tray and a 550-sheet input tray to handle up to 8.5 x 14″ media, and a 250-sheet output bin stores the work until it is ready to pick it up. To scan bold and bound documents, the HP LaserJet Enterprise Flow MFP M528z features an 8.5 x 14″ flatbed scanner, and to scan loose pages, the ADF 100 sheet sits on top of the unit. Up to 9999 copies can be made at any one time and additional copy features include two-sided copying and a resize peng from 25 to 400%. The multi-function unit also faxes documents and has a modem speed of 33.6 kb/s and memory of up to 500 pages. User operation is easy with a rotating 8″ color touchscreen, and an integrated keyboard for advanced job management is also displayed. USB 2.0 and Ethernet ports offer connection and network options across multiple platforms, and built-in wi-fi enables wireless printing with Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria, and HP ePrint.
Download and install HP LaserJet Enterprise Flow MFP M528z driver
The driver for HP LaserJet Enterprise Flow MFP M528z series is available to download in the download section on this article. Choose the right link to download the driver based on what you need whether for Mac or Windows. Follow the step-by-step of the installation process to make sure that the driver is successfully installed.
How to download HP LaserJet Enterprise Flow MFP M528z drivers or software for windows and mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for HP LaserJet Enterprise Flow MFP M528z :
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click open folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- Make sure the printer is connected to the PC, after successfully downloading, the next thing to ensure is that the printer is connected to the PC/Laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.