HP Laser 108w
HP Laser 108w Printer Monochrome Laser
HP Laser 108w Monochrome Laser Printer A laser printer can deliver reliable, crisp quality black text with this affordable printer. Print quickly and easily with a printer designed to fit your workspace. This printer offers a print function. It comes with wi-fi support too. And it also has a high-speed USB 2.0 port, Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, and Mopria. This printer can provide print speeds of up to 21 ppm (black) for up to 10,000 pages. Offers easy mobile printing with the HP Smart app. Easily print documents, presentations and other business materials right from your smartphone or tablet. This printer can be printed with the help of the HP Smart App. So the HP Laser 108W wireless printer and found that it is great at producing fast prints. While HP says it can do a maximum of 21 prints per minute, we were able to squeeze in about 18.5, which is still not bad considering the size of this printer. The prints are great with deep blacks and sharp text. A few initial prints bleed a little, but after a few prints, the problem wasn’t found. The tray holds up to 150 A4 size sheets, which is perfect for small office or home office use. Users can get prints of up to 500 to 1000 pages.
Download and install HP Laser 108w Printer Monochrome Laser driver
The driver for HP Laser 108w Printer Monochrome Laser is available to download in the download section on this article. Choose the right link to download the driver based on what you need whether for Mac or Windows. Follow the step-by-step of the installation process to make sure that the driver is successfully installed.
How to download HP Laser 108w Printer Monochrome Laser drivers or software for windows and mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for HP Laser 108w Printer Monochrome Laser :
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click open folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- Make sure the printer is connected to the PC, after successfully downloading, the next thing to ensure is that the printer is connected to the PC/Laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.