HP ENVY 6055 All-In-One Printer Driver
HP ENVY 6055 All-In-One Printer
HP ENVY 6055 All-in-One Printer allows printing, scanning, and copying documents for all needs. High-quality color printing with resolutions up to 4800 x 1200 dpi and a three-color ink system provide sharp photos and text for documents. The printer has print speeds of up to 10 ppm in black and 7 ppm and automatic duplexes. In addition, the printer is equipped with a 100-sheet paper tray to handle various media from 3 x 5″ to 8.5 x 11.7″ easily. Scanning and copying is provided by an 8.5 x 11.7″ flatbed scanner, and has an optical resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi for sharp imagery and accurate color. This HP ENVY 6055 All-In-One Printer offers high-speed USB 2.0 connectivity and when using the HP Smart App with existing networks, it can easily print, scan, and copy directly from a smartphone. In addition, with support for Apple AirPrint and Mopria, and will be able to quickly and easily work with almost any device. This printer allows users to automatically have their printer notify HP when it is almost out of ink to have fresh cartridges.
Download and install HP ENVY 6055 All-In-One Printer driver
The driver for HP ENVY 6055 All-In-One Printer series is available to download in the download section on this article. Choose the right link to download the driver based on what you need whether for Mac or Windows. Follow the step-by-step of the installation process to make sure that the driver is successfully installed.
How to download HP ENVY 6055 All-In-One Printer drivers or software for windows and mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for HP ENVY 6055 All-In-One Printer :
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click open folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- Make sure the printer is connected to the PC, after successfully downloading, the next thing to ensure is that the printer is connected to the PC/Laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.