HP ENVY 6000 All-in-One Printer series Driver
HP ENVY 6000 All-in-One Printer series
The HP ENVY 6000 All-in-One Printer series enables wireless printing from a computer or smart device, using WiFi connectivity. Combined with HP’s original high-yield cartridges, it can print documents and photos with rich black text and bright colors. With print, scan, and copy, this is an all-in-one solution ideally suited for home or home office. Hp ENVY 6000 All-in-One Printer series can print up to 20 pages per minute in black and white, or up to 17 pages per minute. So this printer has a print resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi in black and white and up to 4800 x 1200 in color. The printing has a recommended monthly page volume of between 100 and 400 pages. The printer is connected via Self-Healing WiFi or USB 2.0. And it’s also compatible with HP Smart apps as well as Apple AirPrint and Mopria certified.
Download and install HP ENVY 6000 All-in-One Printer series driver
The driver for HP ENVY 6000 All-in-One Printer series series is available to download in the download section on this article. Choose the right link to download the driver based on what you need whether for Mac or Windows. Follow the step-by-step of the installation process to make sure that the driver is successfully installed.
How to download HP ENVY 6000 All-in-One Printer series drivers or software for windows and mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for HP ENVY 6000 All-in-One Printer series :
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click open folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- Make sure the printer is connected to the PC, after successfully downloading, the next thing to ensure is that the printer is connected to the PC/Laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.