HP Digital Sender Flow 8500 fn2 Driver
HP Digital Sender Flow 8500 fn2
The HP Digital Sender Flow 8500 fn2 printer can speed up workflow at a speed of 100 ppm equipped with 150-sheet ADF and 8.5 x 14″ flatbeds to help digitize physical documents. So it can produce an optical resolution of 600 dpi combined with 24-bit color depth to create images In addition, the ADF has access to long document mode for scanning large 8.5 x 34″ pages and is duplex for two-sided scanning up to 200 ipm. The HP Digital Sender Flow 8500 fn2 is easy to set up with a large 8-inch touchscreen LCD and a pull-out keyboard available on the front control panel. And it also has an easy-access USB port for plugging in portable flash drives. Alongside this, features such as ultrasonic multi-feed detection and embedded OCR are available to help ensure quality scans. Apart from that, it has USB 2.0 and Ethernet connectivity options.
Download and install HP Digital Sender Flow 8500 fn2 driver
The driver for HP Digital Sender Flow 8500 fn2 series is available to download in the download section on this article. Choose the right link to download the driver based on what you need whether for Mac or Windows. Follow the step-by-step of the installation process to make sure that the driver is successfully installed.
How to download HP Digital Sender Flow 8500 fn2 drivers or software for windows and mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for HP Digital Sender Flow 8500 fn2 :
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click open folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- Make sure the printer is connected to the PC, after successfully downloading, the next thing to ensure is that the printer is connected to the PC/Laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.