HP Color LaserJet Enterprise MFP M578dn Driver
HP Color LaserJet Enterprise MFP M578dn
The HP Color LaserJet Enterprise MFP M578dn is a multifunction printer for printing, copying, and scanning high-quality media on one medium. This printer has an 8″ touch screen that allows easy selecting settings and previewing pages before printing. With print speeds of up to 40ppm, it can complete large jobs quickly. The HP Color LaserJet Enterprise MFP M578dn can use a USB Ethernet connection and Gigabit enables connection to local devices and office networks. This printer can produce resolutions up to 1200 dpi for sharp images, copy up to 40 cpm in black and copy black can produce resolutions up to 600 dpi. 24-bit depth flatbed scanner can accommodate documents up to 8.5″ x 14″, scan resolution up to 600 dpi for accurate color reproduction. Compatible with a wide range of media such as envelopes, frosted film, labels, and more. It has 2 automatic up to 550-sheet input trays and the 100-sheet multipurpose tray can handle complex jobs.
Download and install HP Color LaserJet Enterprise MFP M578dn driver
The driver for HP Color LaserJet Enterprise MFP M578dn series is available to download in the download section on this article. Choose the right link to download the driver based on what you need whether for Mac or Windows. Follow the step-by-step of the installation process to make sure that the driver is successfully installed.
How to download HP Color LaserJet Enterprise MFP M578dn drivers or software for windows and mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for HP Color LaserJet Enterprise MFP M578dn :
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click open folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- Make sure the printer is connected to the PC, after successfully downloading, the next thing to ensure is that the printer is connected to the PC/Laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.