HP Color LaserJet Enterprise M652dn Driver
HP Color LaserJet Enterprise M652dn
The HP LaserJet Enterprise M652dn Color Laser Printer will keep data secure while helping to increase office productivity. For printing, this printer is very capable, featuring colorful printing at speeds up to 50 ppm and resolutions up to 1200 x 1200 dpi. It also starts quickly with a first print time of just 6.4 seconds and features an automatic duplex for quickly creating two-sided documents. There are several options for handling media, including a 100-sheet multipurpose tray that works with documents from 3 x 5″ to 8.5 x 14″ and a 550-sheet tray for standard sizes up to 8.5 x 14″. With HP Color LaserJet Enterprise Users The M652dn can quickly check and change settings via the 2.7″ LCD and keypad on the front panel, and users can take advantage of direct printing using the easily accessible USB port. Additionally, users will benefit from increased durability with a monthly duty cycle rated at 100,000 pages. In addition, this printer is equipped with USB 2.0 for standard connection and an Ethernet port for networking, including mobile printing support.
Download and install HP Color LaserJet Enterprise M652dn driver
The driver for HP Color LaserJet Enterprise M652dn series is available to download in the download section on this article. Choose the right link to download the driver based on what you need whether for Mac or Windows. Follow the step-by-step of the installation process to make sure that the driver is successfully installed.
How to download HP Color LaserJet Enterprise M652dn drivers or software for windows and mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for HP Color LaserJet Enterprise M652dn :
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click open folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- Make sure the printer is connected to the PC, after successfully downloading, the next thing to ensure is that the printer is connected to the PC/Laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.